Jalo & Jalo is looking for operators to our truck-mounted aerial platforms to support the increasing demand in wind power and other projects.
We are a family owned and family run company with 50 years of operating history in truck-mounted aerial platforms. Our area of service covers the whole Europe with majority of operations located in the Nordic countries.
Jalo & Jalo provides safe access to heights in various industries such wind, power lines, telecom, construction, industrial maintenance and modernizations, property maintenance and the list goes on. We employ over 90 professionals in working at heights. Our customers know us for our turnkey solutions from pre-planning to safe execution with our top-of-the-line Bronto Skylift -fleet.
The fleet ranges from underbridge units with 15 metres of negative reach to high level articulated Bronto reaching up to 104 metres.
In wind industry we are on-site from building the power grid to life cycle services to owners and operators, OEMs and various companies taking care of installations and different services to wind turbines such as blade repairs and inspections, retrofits, tower inspections and cleaning etc.
Projects of our customers take us from construction sites in congested city areas to remote wind farms of northern Scandinavia. Jalo & Jalo trains all new operators in-house. We value our operators who are the key factor in our success. Our operators have continuous support from project management and technical support from our own maintenance and our service partner Mobile Lift Ltd.
What we expect from you:
- Clean category C driving license
- Experience on driving heavy equipment
- Good written and spoken English, Finnish is not mandatory
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in European Union
- Good self-determination and problem-solving
- Head for heights and ability to work under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Employment in well-established family-owned company
- Possibility to work as sub-contractor
- In-house training program for new employees in industry
- Good opportunity to learn a new trade or hone your existing skills
- Plenty of traveling a hint of adventure added with best office view available
- Good income to enjoy your time off
- Opportunity to advance to other roles and responsibilities
What can help you and us:
- GWO certificate
- Experience in operating Bronto Skylifts from 50XDTJ to 104HLA or other truck-mounts
Please send your resume, cover letter and possible questions to: [email protected]